MFA 86 Wildland Firefighting Gloves- Wristlet (IN-STOCK)
Designed with a comfortable fit and enhanced dexterity reducing hand fatigue when wearing for extended periods of time.
- Wildland Firefighting
- MFA 86 cuff is cinched at the wrist with the added protection of a long Kevlar® knit wristlet
and leather pull tab keeping debris from entering the glove
- Thermal inner liner is sewn into the glove fingertips to prevent liner pullout
- Reinforced palm for added abrasion resistance
- Sizes XS-3XL
Quality water repellant USA leather
Inherently fire retardant modacrylic lining
- Kevlar® stitching throughout the glove for added durability
- Glove remains soft & flexible after repeated washing
- Lining is durable, breathable, comfortable, heat resistant and dimensionally stable
- USA leather offers an enhanced grip in both wet and dry conditions while providing protection from heat, flame, abrasion and puncture
- NFPA 1977-2016
Available in sizes XS-3XL
All MFA Gloves Warranty Statement:
Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc. warrants that its firefighter gloves are free from defects in material and workmanship for the useful life of the product.
This warranty specifically excludes accidental damage (acid, tears on nails, etc.), intentional or unintentional abuse, natural disasters, damage caused by disregard of care instructions, and normal wear. In order to maximize the useful life of these products and maintain the warranty, the products are to be used only by appropriately trained personnel following proper firefighting or emergency response techniques and in accordance with the product’s warning, inspection, maintenance, care, storage and retirement instructions. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
Find a Distributor
Contact our team to find a distributor near you